Realty Income, one of San Diego's premier employers, is conveniently located in Carmel Valley next to the freeway interchange of the 5 and 56. Recognized for our 50-year history of disciplined investing and favorable operating results, Realty Income is one of only four S&P 500 companies in San Diego. Our employees enjoy a highly professional work environment with long-term growth opportunities, excellent benefits, bonuses, and stock that has paid a monthly dividend for over 580 consecutive months! If you have a commitment to excellence, a desire to continually grow, and the ability to identify solutions, then Realty Income is the place for you. Our human resources team is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will manage administrative support for our recruiting function in areas of sourcing, scheduling, tracking, and overall ensuring a highly personal candidate experience. Specifically, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will have responsibility for:
- Partner with the Talent Partner(s) on sourcing active and passive candidates and assist with full-cycle recruiting activities for a variety of openings.
- Interview Coordination to include scheduling, ensuring application compliance, gathering feedback, and maintaining a high level of candidate contact to ensure a positive experience with the company.
- Collaborates with the Talent Partner(s) on requisition tracking, developing job advertisements, posting and sourcing new advertising opportunities, and maintaining metrics to evaluate advertising effectiveness.
- Participate in job fairs and college recruitment events.
- Manages and track the company employee referral program. Identify opportunity for program improvements and be the company ambassador for the referral program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma plus 4 or more years of work experience required.
- Bachelor s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of related or administrative experience, including scheduling complex interviews/meetings.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with ATS or CRM systems, knowledge of Ultipro preferred.
- Solid foundation with internet research and professional networking sites.
- Proven customer service skills including the ability to connect with customers internally and externally.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to convey information and respond to questions from groups of managers, candidates, and peers.
- Extremely proactive and highly organized.
- Able to quickly grasp new idea and be flexible to change in response to new information different or unexpected circumstances and work in ambiguous situations.
- Human Resources