Job ID: JR1904593 Senior Associate - Portfolio Management
Your Future Team
The Senior Associate will be a part of AIG’s Affordable Housing team.
Your Contribution at AIG
This growth-oriented role will be a subject matter expert in the platform’s financial and operational data and the newly implemented property management software. Initially the role will have a greater focus on data flows and related processes, and will develop into a reporting and analytics function.
- Lead the completion of ongoing Yardi implementation, including:
- Conversion of historical data from legacy system;
- Stabilization of monthly processes for collection of 800+ property-level financials (actuals and budget) from 150+ management companies;
- Development of streamlined reporting;
- Responsibility for user acceptance testing.
- Establish solid data flows and best practices in data handling for the purpose of developing enhanced reporting, as follows:
- Oversight and validation of monthly upload of financials;
- Develop and supervise data management processes related to chart of account and mapping changes and management company turnover;
- Expand the Yardi data set to facilitate better reporting and analytics;
- Work with internal Yardi user base to track and implement enhancement requests and bug fixes in coordination with Yardi consultants;
- Mentor analyst team to develop best practices in data handling and reporting/analytics with large data sets.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Real Estate or Finance;
- Strong experience in managing and processing large data sets for reporting and analysis;
- Expert-level MS Excel proficiency a must;
- 4+ years of real estate industry experience (a plus), with a preference for multifamily;
- Exceptional knowledge of property management software, Yardi Voyager, is preferred;
- Experience with Yardi data model and schema along with various interfaces will be a strong plus;
- Experience writing SQL or other database queries will be a strong plus;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Portfolio Management
5+ to 7 years