- Provide supervision / management of multifamily renovation projects in the central/eastern United States for Hamilton Zanze & Company
- Permanent position based in Kansas City, Nashville or Atlanta. Initial +/- 3 month training/orientation in San Francisco.
- Assist Director and Managing Director of Project Management with budgeting, estimating, scheduling, contracting, bidding, quality control, project coordination, and design-related projects
- Assist with due diligence and physical inspections (new acquisitions and refinances)
- Ensure capital improvement projects are on schedule/budget
- Travel will be required, +/- 20% (Primarily eastern U.S. w/ 4 annual trips to the west coast)
- Ability to read and understand construction documents (i.e. architectural, structural, civil, and M.E.P. plans and specifications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate efficiently with contractors, designers, and government officials
- Proficient in M.S. Office
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture from an Accredited University
- Commensurate with experience (to be determined)
- Min. 3 years experience in construction, engineering, architecture, design, building renovation or related field.
- Project Management
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.