When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a Space Planner with Hines, you will hold the responsibility for the detail of headcount versus desks allocations on agreed restacks, and will provide a single point of contact for flawless moves and space execution. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform detailed data collection and analyses from varying sources
- Support the Americas Space Planner in impromptu analyses (special requests) of data updates
- Develop building stack plans and scenario plan development at a site level for restacks, develop templates for global planning
- Responsible for detailed site summary analysis and refreshes monthly, quarterly cadence
- Manage headcount forecasts at site level with accuracy
- Work with our key stakeholders and site leads to capture headcount change/additions and how they affect existing allocations and facilitate the constant communication of variable headcount
- Develop block plans and migration plans and work with site leads and/or key customers to communicate and negotiate plans
- Foster strong customer engagement as well as negotiate when appropriate
- Coordinate with FM operations and move managers to understand implications within FM and move services
- Ability to present complex plans and strategies, to various levels in the organization with confidence
- Communicate clearly and professionally with business stakeholders handle general internal queries, clarify concerns and identify solutions
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in regard to all discussed space plans and real estate dealings
- Act collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation
- Unique appetite to push envelope on global data solutions, continually seeking to improve planning processes, challenging the status quo
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Five or more years experience in related space planning lead roles
- Previous background in Interior Design and Change Management a strong plus
- Essential Archibus database knowledge, Scenario Planning tools (Archibus and TM1) or similar Facilities Management Software
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Regional travel within the America's/LATAM region in support of Global Space Planner remit
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in relation to time zone work and adjust work hours accordingly
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 214 cities in 24 countries. Hines has approximately $120.6 billion of assets under management, including $66.5 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $54.1 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 128 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,348 properties, totaling over 444 million square feet. The firm's current property and asset management portfolio includes 512 properties, representing over 223 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.