Preston Hollow Capital, LLC (PHC) is an independent specialty finance company focused on municipal finance. As a solution provider in public finance transactions, PHC differentiates itself with the ability to deliver capital with speed, certainty and flexibility, while producing superior risk-adjusted returns across a broad spectrum of investment strategies.
PHC's fixed income and municipal finance group is focused on the direct origination of tax-exempt and taxable debt issued by municipalities, non-profits, special districts, and political subdivisions in the following sectors, among others: project finance, healthcare and senior living, K-12 and higher education, not-for-profits, hotels, infrastructure, community development districts, toll roads, public private partnerships, renewable energy, multi-family housing, and related real estate and development sectors.
PHC is seeking an experienced, highly professional Co-Chief Credit Officer – Surveillance and Asset Management to help lead our credit team. This role will be based in Dallas, Texas, and report to PHC’s Head of Fixed Income. It includes the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring performance of PHC portfolio transactions to prevent or mitigate financial, budget and scheduling issues, ensure compliance with contractual provisions, and apply risk ratings
- Oversight of third party construction monitoring to ensure that PHC financed projects are delivered on time and on budget, including participation in the construction draw process and direct interaction with developers and contractors
- Managing and maintaining content and quality of PHC’s asset management database
- Review market research and projections to identify and evaluate factors impacting property level performance
- Providing frequent portfolio updates and performance metrics to senior management
- Interacting and communicating effectively with the Co-Chief Credit Officer – Originations, the Originations team and other PHC units
- Driving ongoing quality and performance improvement of the asset management function and processes
- Performing regular site inspections on real estate collateral
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of twelve years’ experience in the credit/asset management or loan servicing group of a major bank or lender/investor, with exposure to all commercial property types and real estate markets. Municipal finance experience is a plus. Other qualifications include but are not limited to the following:
- The ability to read, understand, abstract and apply often complex legal documents, and map into PHC’s portfolio management system accordingly
- Distressed debt / workout / restructuring experience
- Strong technical skills, including data management and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, the ability to produce effectively in a fast-paced environment, and resolute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Uncompromising personal integrity
- Team player
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Organized and efficient, able to establish priorities
- Ability to function at a high level, calmly and professionally, in a fast-paced environment
PHC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical/dental/vision plans
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer paid long/short term disability and life insurance coverage
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
More than 15 years
This job is no longer active.