Our national multi-family development, construction and management company seeks an experienced Investment Analyst with a "Whatever it Takes" attitude to support the execution of the company’s development and investment platform by performing comprehensive financial and market analyses of multi-family development and acquisition opportunities; preparing reports, memoranda and presentations related to the underwriting, financing, closing and disposition of multi-family transactions; actively managing and coordinating the development and investment process; interfacing with brokers, equity partners, institutional clients, specialized consultants, and the company’s investment leadership; and tracking and reporting on the status of transactions.
Experience and Skills:
- Two or years of prior experience in multi-family investment and development financial analysis
- Highly proficient in using Excel for in-depth investment analysis.
- Strong financial analysis foundation. Deep understanding of real estate finance, asset valuation, and financial modeling.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, financial statements, and budgeting.
- Familiarity with real estate development and new construction projects from both a technical and project management standpoint.
- Experience in preparing financial performance and budgeting reports.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated the ability to interact with all levels of internal and external clients, lenders, equity investors, brokers, financial and legal advisors, and internal executives.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to work with limited supervision, multi-task, and propose process improvement strategies will be critical components of this role.
- Strategic thinker, self-starter, highly motivated and results driven with high integrity
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
Experience and Skills:
- Multi-family investment underwriting
- Transaction Management and Due Diligence
- Mastery of financial modeling
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related majors; Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Architecture, or other STEM majors
- Graduate degree or equivalent professional experience required in real estate, business administration, or finance for non-business majors.
- Mastery of financial models in Microsoft Excel required with two years of experience.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, 401K opportunities for advancement, and an EOE/drug-free workplace.
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Banking
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.