Real Estate private equity firm with extensive holdings throughout the U.S. is seeking a highly-motivated and talented Analyst to join its Philadelphia investment team. The Analyst will be actively involved in acquisitions, dispositions and asset / portfolio management. The firm’s portfolio includes office, retail, industrial and multi-family properties. The successful candidate must be detail-focused, able to interface with senior management and thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Author investor communications and marketing pitch books
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly investor reports that include market outlooks and updates to assets and portfolios, analyze real estate trends and key drivers of value across the fund’s investments.
- Emphasis on communication skills (both oral and written) and ability to handle multiple assignments
- Deadline driven
- Excellent computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Argus experience preferred
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Results orientated team player
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics with an understanding of Commercial Real Estate strategies
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the private equity real estate market place – Analyst
- Experience in modeling of real estate preferable
- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.