Position Title: Asset Management Analyst
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Reports to: Senior Vice President or Vice President
Link Industrial Properties (“Link”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. Link currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 180 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website at
The primary role of the Analyst will be to support the Vice President or Senior Vice President with the leasing, operations and general oversight of the portfolio. The Analyst will be responsible for performing a myriad of analytical duties associated with operating a large and growing portfolio of industrial properties. The duties may include preparing portfolio level valuations; performing due diligence tasks related to property acquisitions, dispositions and financings; providing various analyses for asset managers and leasing agents; assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts; defining and tracking operational metrics for the portfolio; and the preparation of quarterly board presentations. The Analyst will also have the opportunity to meet with brokers and other external parties as directed by the Vice President or Senior Vice President and will be a key member of a dynamic multi-market asset management team.
Essential Job Functions
The Asset Management Analyst will play a central role to the operational success of Link by gathering information from multiple sources and departments and processing and relaying pertinent information to the asset operations team to effect change on-site.
- Develop strong relationships with the asset management team, the investments team, leasing agents, property managers and internal support personnel to help create a streamlined, efficient asset management function for Link.
- Work with internal partners to develop and maintain a large portfolio of operational statistic files that will require making periodic updates for executed leases, changes in market lease assumptions, and adjustments to operating expenses, capital disbursements and other income.
- Support the due diligence efforts for acquisitions, dispositions, and refinancing; review diligence materials; and prepare closing statements/memos where necessary.
- Perform various lease analyses including comparative lease analysis, lease restructure analysis, sale/leaseback analysis, build-to-suit analysis.
- Review and coordinate the execution and delivery of asset management-related contracts (leases/amendments, management agreements, agency listing agreements, etc.).
- Participate in the annual budget and quarterly reforecast process.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations to the senior management team and as well as preparing quarterly board presentations.
- Perform special ad-hoc projects and analyses as assigned
- 0-3 years’ work experience in the finance, commercial real estate, and/or accounting fields. Preferred experience may include asset management, operations, acquisitions and due diligence.
- A strong work ethic, the strength to thrive in a dynamic and demanding work environment and an ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Intelligence with a keen focus on details.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a deep knowledge of and mastery of Excel, PowerPoint, and Argus.
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills since interaction with personnel at all levels will be required.
- Prior experience with real estate budgeting/forecasting processes and systems.
- Experience working at a publicly traded real estate, institutional financial services, or public/private equity firm preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, real estate, finance, or accounting.
Link offers competitive salaries and a robust benefits program which includes 401(k), comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans and more.
Link is committed to a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification.
- Accounting / Control
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job