- Oversee a portfolio of 50-60 affordable multi-family properties.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for external partners, with the goal of developing and maintaining strong relationships with Operating General Partners, lender representatives and management agents.
- Understand and monitor compliance with regard to the Low Income Housing Tax Credit program.
- Monitor both rehab and new construction properties from construction through lease-up and stabilization, including review of construction draws, change orders and leasing reports.
- Prepare requests for construction and investor equity releases in accordance with the requirements of the partnership agreements.
- Review and analyze quarterly and annual audited financial property data to evaluate Partnership performance.
- Identify troubled assets and work closely with management and Operating General Partners to develop strategies to address issues.
- Manage reposition situations which include refinancing, general partner substitution, legal action, partnership restructuring and recapitalization, as well as non-compliance issues.
- Perform site inspections to include evaluation of physical asset, site management, and compliance with LIHTC program.
- Write both internal memos and external investor reports.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in real estate asset management and real estate financial analysis required
- BS / BA degree
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong computer, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret partnership agreement and loan documents
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Travel required for partnership meetings and site visits
- Working knowledge of LIHTC (Section 42) Program a plus
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.