Lead the management and implementation of all lease-related activities and projects within assigned regions in support of portfolio strategy and business objectives.
- Responsible for the implementation of overall portfolio strategy in support of field office operations and business objectives. Communicate and coordinate with field leaders and key corporate business partners to understand and incorporate cross-functional initiatives and requirements into strategy implementation.
- Responsible for timely execution of all lease activity related to field offices, with emphasis on demographic, geographic and economic parameters to best support client acquisition, advisor operations, recruiting goals and P&L constraints. Analyzes market conditions, available leasing options, and P&L impacts to determine best value for the overall success of the field operations. Works closely with field leaders to partner and align on final recommendations.
- Manage and track a wide range of projects in support of field offices, including design, construction, branding, maintenance, security, FF&E (furniture, fixtures, and equipment) moves, etc. Provides regular status reporting on plan progress.
- Work effectively with business partners, vendors, technology, and field leaders and staff to develop the project agenda and ensure agreement/adoption of project objectives/deliverables by all affected constituencies. Work to identify and understand corporate interdependencies and ensure appropriate integration to project plan. Serve as the single point of contact for the project, representing multiple constituency perspectives at times throughout the project lifecycle.
- Translate and implement key organizational programs into field office prototype and customize for each project/office as required, including Branding, technology, security, maintenance, business development programs, etc. Performs site visits as required.
- Analyze project timeline and costs and implement corrective actions to keep project on track and within budget. Develop recommendations and/or solutions for identified issues. Evaluate and implement key cost savings initiatives, value engineering proposals, opportunities and innovative solutions.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- 5-7 years experience with combination of real estate, development, leasing, construction, negotiations, and/or project management.
- Demonstrated capability in standard office and project management applications such as Microsoft Office/Project.
- Demonstrated experience in leading multiple medium-scale projects to successful completion and implementation.
- Effective in building and maintaining collaborative relationships across all internal and external partners.
- Highly effective communication skills that include ability to articulate information to a broad audience.
- Ability to identify and develop mitigation alternatives to issues or risks associated with assigned projects.
- Corporate Services
- Portfolio Management
5+ to 7 years