The Vice President of Development’s primary responsibility is the pursuit and development of new mixed-use and multifamily opportunities within Boston and surrounding communities, including site acquisition, due diligence, design, permitting, finance, and more.
- Leads the pursuit of new development opportunities, including market analysis, financial feasibility, and preliminary due diligence.
- Creates a proforma for new development including market information, operating expense data, and estimated hard and soft costs.
- Manages the permitting and entitlements process.
- Manages the construction draw process, develops monthly project reports, and reviews each phase of the construction process.
- Manages third party inspections and bond releases for projects nearing completion.
- Assists in product and design for developing property.
- Conducts site visits to execute and document framing walks and general construction walks.
- Coordinates telecommunications including specifications, contract negotiations, and coordination of construction.
- Coordinates duties with architect, engineer, landscape architects, interior designers, property managers, project managers, and development associates.
- Ensures strict compliance with plans and specifications.
- Participates in Company-provided training such as fair housing, safety, non-discrimination, and harassment prevention.
- Complies with all Company National Standards, applicable health and safety rules and regulations, as well as applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate or other related field is preferred for this position.
- Minimum of five plus years’ experience in real estate, development or finance.
- Multi-Family real estate experience a plus.
About the Benefits of joining the Mill Creek Team
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Employer sponsored short and long term disability, Life and ADD insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off benefits: Vacation, Sick, Holidays
Mill Creek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you ready to contribute to the success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity, celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard, smart and together!
This job is no longer active.