Manage, train, develop and lead a team of talented sales associates to meet sales objectives for continued company growth. Utilize sales training expertise to develop sales representative’s skills to meet goals.
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND DAILY FUNCTION
- Motivates and inspires Sales Associates to achieve targets, develop effective sales plans, strategies and remove obstacles/barriers for success as well as achieve quarterly/yearly sales targets
- Creates an environment of inclusion that allows the team to bring up points of frustration in an effective way that leads to a shared focus on a common goal & vision
- Uses effective communication and effective written/verbal feedback techniques to motivate and increase productivity
- Recruits and hires effectively to build a high performing team. Strategically evaluates talent on team and develops plans for retention. Creates an environment that encourages professional growth, fosters inclusivity, and value among team
- Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned to the specific construction developments
- Demonstrates ability to utilize data from reports and create an effective business plan of action base analysis
- Engages in challenging conversations with sales associates, brokers, and customers in a professional manner to disrupt any poor perspective, leading to changed behavior
- Demonstrates initiative and operates with a sense of urgency to communicate regularly with directors and colleagues to contribute to a cohesive team environment
- Demonstrates understanding of the full array of sales tools
- Understand Streamline’s programs/tools and how to position them to solve problems and present them as solutions to an unmet need
- Demonstrate ability to use current and future industry trends related to New Home Construction and Real Estate Industries to influence business results
- Communicates complex messages clearly. Shares information so others are informed and connected. Listens attentively and actively. Maintains professional relationships to create partnerships and generates results.
- Sale Effectiveness
- Ability to use a wide variety of selling skills, resource and methods to effectively drive business results.
- Creates/inspires vision for the future, motivates people to engage with the vision and builds teams that are effective in achieving that vision
- Business Acumen
- Apply clinical, analytical, economic and marketplace knowledge /skills to develop strategies that drive business
- 5 + years in a Sales Management/Training roll
- Proven track record of success
- Bachelors’ Degree in Related Field/Area of Expertise
- Brokerage / Sales
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.