RXR is currently looking for an Tenant Services Coordinator. This position is located in New York City.
Tenant Service Coordinators are front line representatives of the Company and are responsible for receiving, logging and dispatching tenant’s requests for service in an efficient, friendly and responsible manner. The Tenant Services Coordinator must be capable of accurately conveying the tenant’s needs to the Property Managers and Maintenance Personnel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Receive tenant calls, log them into the work order program, contact maintenance personnel or contractors
• Process/code invoices and track tenant bill backs/invoices
• File and send Insurance Certificates for tenant move ins/outs and contractors; create and update spreadsheet for quick references of expiration dates
• Coordinate access control system
• Prepare memos, letters, and tenant welcome packages for tenants and vendors as needed
• Maintain and update tenant directory
• Coordinate freight elevator reservations for Tenants
• Coordinate interior/exterior window cleaning with Tenants
• Coordinate Fire Extinguisher inspection for Tenants and Building
• Notify security of daily construction activities at the Property
• Set up and coordinate Conference room set up for Tenants
• Responsible for updating the Tenant emergency contact list
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• College degree preferred
• 6 months experience in Real Estate/Construction or internship required. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Must demonstrate that “tenant satisfaction comes first” through excellent communication and customer service skills and a willingness to “go the extra mile” to satisfy a tenant’s request for service
• Must have Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
• Experience with Angus work order system a plus
• Are able to develop a good working knowledge of the building and its amenities
• Ability to maintain a pleasant and friendly attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
RXR Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law
- Property Management
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.