The Transaction Specialist will work alongside a fast-paced sales team to evaluate, manage and execute lease and sale transactions to meet the client or account s business and occupancy requirements. This role will provide analysis and support for lease administration, financial and market reporting. The Transaction Specialist will be responsible for providing market reports, national market updates, touring, and liaise with design team and manage preparation of pitches/presentations of the sales team and executing transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create requests for proposals (RFP s), negotiate term sheets, letters of intent, leases, and prepare approval packages for sales team
- Retain real estate broker partners nationally, and coordinate communication of requirements and deadlines, obtain market data and review reports.
- Attend client meetings, tours and conference calls
- Oversee site selection and evaluation, and manage building tours with clients
- Manage transaction and market reporting to clients and partners
- Independently manage and execute assigned transactions with a high level of proficiency and knowledge
- Deliver measurable value by negotiating favorable terms for clients
- Work with internal departments to enhance and customize reports, dashboards and analytics to provide the highest quality deliverables to accounts and clients
- Actively monitor progress of assigned transactions, as well as those of the team in order to assist in execution
- Improve client transaction management process
- Update status and input data in client and portfolio management databases
- Assists with or manages local transaction implementation (process standardization).
- Facilitate closeout process including hand off to lease administration team.
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with minimal supervision or direction. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 2 years related commercial real estate experience
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Real Estate Salesperson License required or will be completed within 3 months of start date.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to clients and accounts. Ability to effectively and concisely present information. Ability to build relationships and interact creditably within the industry and with clients. Self-starter comfortable working a fast paced environment, problem solver, and take own responsibility in their work.
Independent reasoning ability. Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents and market data. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills, specifically in relation to negotiation of a lease transaction.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
Knowledge and understanding of commercial office leases
Work independently and within a team
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- Alternative Investments