- Projects will involve critical structures inspections, underpinning, concrete, steel, or stick construction types, various roofing systems, overhaul of electric and gas service, and historic façade systems.
- Plan and coordinate the design and construction activities for renovation and new construction projects from the planning and permitting stages through completion and delivery.
- Manage and direct project teams of architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Coordinate, document, and lead Design Development activities for new projects.
- Participate in bid review meetings and contract assignment recommendations.
- Execute agreements with necessary consultants and work with project accounting team to manage contracts/commitments. Administer contracts to completion.
- Engage construction teams to execute the work on time and budget with superior quality.
- Manage project closeout: Punchlist, Final Permits/Occupancy, and Transition to Property Management or Leasing team.
- Create monthly project reports.
- Create and track project budgets and schedules.
- Review and analyze payment applications and change order requests.
- Review and track responses for submittals and requests for information.
- Review and document progress of construction in the field.
- Participate in regular site meetings with contractors, designers and consultants.
Education and Experience Preferred
Bachelor’s Degree: Structural Engineering
Master’s Degree: Construction Management
Minimum 15 years of construction and development experience.
- General Contractors performing construction management tasks.
- Engineering firms performing construction administration tasks.
More than 15 years
Apply for this job