Millbrook Real Estate Company is a privately owned investor, developer and manager of commercial Real Estate, primarily in the Midwest. Millbrook Properties, LLC is the award winning property management affiliate that provides comprehensive property management services to real estate owners and their tenants.
The Manager of Leasing will be responsible for leasing 2.5 million plus square feet of Millbrook’s Chicago suburban class A commercial real estate as well as future property acquisitions. (S)he will work with outside brokers and will be an active part of the Millbrook executive team. This position will report directly to Millbrook Properties President and will work closely with other team leaders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sales efforts include working with tenant brokers as well as building brokers, cold canvassing for tenants, participate in (leading) showings, developing new leasing approaches and ideas.
- Work with Millbrook team and with building brokers in developing and drafting lease proposals and negotiating deals.
- Marketing efforts include initiating and overseeing direct mailings, e-mail programs, brand development, etc., and organizing and conducting broker events.
- Creating P.R. efforts reaching out to current and potential tenants.
- Be active in industry events including becoming a participant on panels and more.
- Position requires minimum 5 years of experience in commercial leasing with excellent connections in brokerage field.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Individual must be a results oriented, tenacious, self-starter who can take a “what needs to be done” and turn it into a “how it will be done” and then execute.
- Business Development
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job