Clarion Partners, an SEC registered investment adviser with FCA-authorized and FINRA member affiliates, has been a leading U.S. real estate investment manager for more than 37 years. Headquartered in New York, the firm has offices in major markets throughout the U.S. and Europe. With over $50 billion in total assets under management, Clarion Partners offers a broad range of both debt and equity real estate strategies across the risk/return spectrum to its more than 350 domestic and international institutional investors. More information is available at .
Property Administrator will provide support for both the property management and property accounting teams on an industrial single-tenant portfolio working directly for the owner.
- Prepare tenant welcome packages and notices for property management
- Update and maintain property related logs
- Prepare contracts for vendor services
- Maintain tenant, vendor and property electronic files
- Assist with preparation of Common Area Maintenance (CAM) dues, invoices and related correspondence
- Manage and track certificates of insurance for both tenants and vendors
- Administer accounts payable to include coding vendor invoices for payment and entering into accounting system, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Assist team and vendors with A/P issues or questions as they arise, including researching and reconciling discrepancies as needed
- Enter cash receipts, journal entries, lease abstracts, and tenant billbacks
- Assist with budget preparation by researching costs for supplies and services and obtaining bids as directed
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Minimum of 3 years’ administrative experience, preferably with a real estate management company
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships with team members
- Strong organizational skills and ability to problem solve.
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, MRI, work orders, certificates of insurance, AP/AR preferred
- Asset Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.