ACORE Capital is an independent commercial real estate finance company. We originate, acquire and manage first mortgage loans, B-notes, mezzanine debt and preferred equity throughout the U.S.
Our management team brings deep industry relationships, unparalleled real estate debt investment experience and access to broad-based deal flow. The team is led by commercial real estate finance veterans Boyd Fellows, Stew Ward, Chris Tokarski and Warren de Haan, who built and ran the commercial real estate lending activities at Starwood Property Trust, Countrywide Financial Corporation and Nomura Securities International Inc. During their 20-year partnership, this team has closed more than 4,000 commercial real estate loans totaling more than $40 billion.
ACORE Capital is seeking financial analysts to join the originations teams in the Los Angeles office to focus on assisting in originating, underwriting, and performing due diligence on real estate debt transactions. The candidate should be self-motivated, work effectively in teams, detail oriented, and be able to work on multiple transactions at once in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate will have an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of large institutional real estate transactions, including multiple property types across the country.
- Create detailed real estate financial models in Excel and ARGUS.
- Prepare internal investment memoranda.
- Provide general analytical support to the originations team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or a related area with real estate coursework is preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Knowledge of Argus is preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Understanding and strong interest in real estate, capital markets, and debt.
- Excellent verbal, writing, and communication skills.
- 1 or more years of experience in commercial real estate finance is preferred.
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.