The Lutgert College of Business educates and engages students and businesses in a collaborative community. We offer high quality educational programs that prepare our students to thrive in their professional careers.
They accomplish our mission by:
- Delivering student-focused undergraduate business program with select graduate programs
- Teaching by qualified faculty who share their diverse experience with students and
- Preparing students for careers through a relevant education that includes opportunities
for active learning, internships, and community service.
- Building and strengthening southwest Florida business and community partnerships
through internship opportunities, professional development, mentorship, and career recruitment programs.
- Fulfilling social responsibility through entrepreneurship, mentorship, internship, service learning, and active learning programs to benefit the region and its communities.
- Fostering personal and professional growth in an ethical and diverse environment.
- Valuing the creation and distribution of applied, pedagogical, and basic scholarship
FGCU's Lucas Institute for Real Estate Development & Finance is uniquely positioned to deliver academic programs of the highest possible quality. The support of the business community for our efforts, highlighted by the generous gift from David and Linda Lucas, is unwavering. The programs that we are developing blend outstanding academic instruction with insights that can only be obtained from industry executives who have extensive experience in the complex process of real estate development. The result will be nationally recognized programs that prepare our graduates for the wide range of challenges they will face in this increasingly competitive industry.
*This information is based on the school's 2016/2017 program and may not reflect changes, updates or deletions to the programs.