We are currently seeking an experienced commercial real estate agent that specializes in retail tenant representation.
There will be NO cold calling required.
A six figure income after 12-18 months is to be expected for those that apply themselves.
There will be hands-on mentoring from a proven, successful broker.
Qualifications and Experience:
- You must be licensed in the State of Texas
- Must have at least 2 to 4 years of experience in retail tenant representation
- College degree required, MBA or an advanced degree is a plus
- Must have a solid knowledge base and experience in the retail marketplace with a variety of property types, including shopping malls, lifestyle centers and urban street stores
- Experience with CoStar
- Must be self-motivated, sales-driven and thrive in a dynamic commission-based entrepreneurial business
- Must be professional with excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mid-level to advanced MS Office competencies, including Excel, Word, and Outlook, organizational skills and customer service focused interpersonal skills.
- Long-term potential to develop a client base through a variety of warm selling techniques, through referrals and business development activities such as networking via business functions and events.
Please submit a cover letter and resume if interested.
FEC Real Estate
FEC Real Estate is a tenant representation brokerage firm with a niche specialization within the retail subspace. The business is thriving with deals all throughout the United States. The company is recognized as a market leader within the industry and works hard to maintain such a reputation.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job