Landmark Dividend is seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Underwriting team at its corporate headquarters in El Segundo, CA. This highly motivated candidate will assist in the processing, underwriting, and closing of telecommunication, outdoor advertising, and renewable energy assets. The candidate will report directly to the Director of Underwriting and will play an integral role in the rapid growth of the company.
- Create proforma cash flow models in excel to determine the IRR, Cash on Cash, Cap Rate and ROI for a variety of infrastructure assets.
- Underwrite telecommunication, outdoor advertising and renewable energy assets.
- Work directly with the acquisition, legal and closing teams to efficiency and effectively close transactions.
- Assist the acquisition team in preparing investment committee presentations, letters of intent, and purchase and sale agreements.
- Analyze and interpret property and entity level information including historical operating statements, budgets, leases, income statements and balance sheets.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reports based on internal and external inquiries.
- Gather market research and stay current on industry trends. Maintain thorough market awareness in targeted markets through direct research and review of third party research. Develop external sources of data (brokers, appraisers, industry partners, trade associations, etc.).
- Assist in transaction due diligence by collecting, reviewing, analyzing and summarizing property reports, leases, environmental reports, and other due diligence documents.
- Additional duties and responsibilities will be assigned as the candidate advances their knowledge and understanding of Landmark Dividend as well as the telecommunications, outdoor advertising and renewable energy industries.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, real estate, economics, engineering, or other related business and/or quantitative discipline is required.
- 2 to 5 years in an analytical role within the Real Estate, Private Equity, Investment Banking, Consulting, Accounting or related industry is preferred.
- Wireless telecommunications industry experience.
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required. Advanced Excel capabilities (building financial models) is preferred.
- Understanding of real estate financial concepts such as Cap Rate, NOI, IRR, Debt Service Coverage Ratio, Equity Multiple, Capital Expenditures, etc. is preferred.
- Ability to understand and interpret commercial lease agreements and language; Ability to undertake detailed analyses to make well-reasoned, decisive recommendations is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a keen attention to detail is required.
- Ability to collaborate across many levels within Landmark Dividend is required.
- Sound judgement, initiative, resourcefulness, tenacity and the flexibility to operate independently in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 days Holiday Pay
- Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Options for Flexible Spending Accounts and Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Financial Analysis
- Risk Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.