Preylock Holdings is looking for a talented Real Estate Analyst to join our team in Century City. Candidate will work closely with and support VP of Asset Management and CFO. The candidate must possess an extremely high-level commitment to excellence, while being an individual who is a self-starter and problem solver.
- Monitors and analyzes specified commercial and residential real estate market conditions, using the area’s internal and external real estate, financial and economic data, as well as research.
- Research and prepare analysis of markets across the US (supply, economy, trends, etc.)
- Organize the preparation and review of annual property operating budgets and business plans.
- Reviews monthly property financial reporting and works with management teams to identify areas for performance improvement and loss mitigation
- Analyze and summarize historical property operations and model various proforma scenarios
- Tracks and maintains portfolio financial performance
- Completes monthly partner-level operations and leasing reporting
- Prepares cash flow forecasts and distribution analyses
- Processes and analyzes leasing deal flow
- Assist in the management and tracking of development and capital projects
- Maintain property valuation files including detailed review of 3rd party appraisals and related property information.
- Assists in the underwriting of new development and acquisition projects
- Facilitate and review third party reports to minimize closing hurdles during lender due diligence
- Assist with financing and disposition transactions
- Assist with presentations and analysis
- Work collaboratively with other team members to meet deadlines and manage deal flow
- Prepare ad-hoc reports when needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- A working understanding of real estate investment principles, pro-formas and valuation methods, and strong Excel modeling skills
- Solid understanding of key financial concepts, including time value of money, IRR, NPV, and ROI; ability to apply this knowledge to complex transaction modeling of fully integrated financial statements
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- 2-3 years experience in real estate investment
- Proficient with Argus a plus
- Superior written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job