- Supports Asset Manager in the Direct Investment Group on assets through data collection, cash flow modeling, competitive analysis, research analysis and annual business plan and budget preparations.
- Prepares and updates quarterly cash flow projections.
- Shares accountability for budgeted results and supports the budget versus actual analysis.
- Supports in restructurings, sales and asset financings as required.
- Understands capital and investment structure and the relationship between property operations and investment performance.
- Supports industry related projects including annual updates on sector and information gathering.
- General market understanding for assigned assets - collects market information; in particular competitive market information.
- Analyzes leases and rental rates and assists in leasing decisions; monitors overall leasing status and strategies for assigned assets.
- Verifies accuracy of property operating statements and monthly/quarterly variance analysis.
- Prepares quarterly reports, valuation analysis and other financial reports as required.
- Maintains and contributes to retail information databases and libraries.
- BS/BA and a strong academic record with emphasis on real estate, finance, accounting and/or economics required.
- 1-3 years of direct real estate and analytical experience required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance principles.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Argus and Excel essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.