At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a PRI Analyst - Asset Management within the PNC Realty Investors Asset Management team, you will be based in Washington, DC.
In this role, you will support the Asset Management team and create value by assisting with the strategic oversight of project leasing, property operations, financial reporting, and construction management involving a diverse institutional real estate portfolio. Duties may include, but are not limited to, reviewing financial reports; preparing commercial lease analyses and annual budget/business plans; evaluating quarterly appraisals; reviewing construction draw requests; conducting site visits and market research; and engaging with property managers, brokers, partners, and other external and internal stakeholders.
* Experience in the areas of real estate management, finance, and/or valuation
* Strong critical thinking and analytical abilities
* Effective communication (written/oral) and relationship management skills
* Skilled using Excel, Word, and Argus Enterprise
* Independently conducts financial analyses, assembles reports and assists with monitoring of operations or underwriting. Performs various internal and asset-level research and analysis.
* Performs basic data modeling and financial analysis in support of real estate investment operations and activities.
* Collects business, financial and statistical data. Performs market research and due diligence with respect to potential or existing real estate investments.
* Works with external partners such as attorneys, title insurance companies, investment sales and leasing brokers and property management companies, in support of the business . Summarizes and prepares information for presentation for senior management and investment committee.
* Actively participates in project activities.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
* Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
* Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Competencies Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Financial Forecasting and Modeling - Knowledge of and ability to use processes, tools, and techniques for exploring and evaluating alternative financial scenarios and results.Problem Solving - Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Real Estate Development - Knowledge of real estate development; ability to manage different aspects of the real estate development function, including business development, methods of real estate, and operational processes.Regulatory Environment - Financial Services - Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Disability Accommodations Statement
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.