Capital Pacific is based on deep, meaningful relationships that are forged by truly authentic people. We are successful, innovative, honest and edgy. The Capital Pacific team works collaboratively and is fully engaged with one other. We have high expectations of ourselves and each other in a fully collaborative & committed environment.
Summary: Analyze real property and associated financial reports to determine investment value. Additional responsibilities include: develop written content for Offering Memorandums, BOVs, and marketing flyers that include investment considerations, financial analysis, and current market data for internal and external audiences. Financial Manager should be able to collaborate and effectively communicate analysis to brokers and clients, keep up-to-date with technical skills and apply new knowledge. Financial Manager should be able to set specific goals and create actionable plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish set goals. Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintain them over time. Identify the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree plus three or more years’ experience in real estate valuation and analysis. Background in finance preferred.
- Compute final estimation of property values, taking into account such factors as income potential, risk, and comparisons of similar properties.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast future cash flow, adjacent properties, threats for competition, and micro- and macro-economic conditions.
- Prepare content for offering memorandums, proposals, marketing flyers to effectively communicate the previously-mentioned investment considerations to a prospective buyer/broker.
- Communicate information and analysis effectively to clients and brokers, both internally and externally.
- Collect and analyze relevant data to identify real estate market trends.
- Examine financial records and operating data of income properties.
- Evaluate land and neighborhoods where properties are situated, considering locations and trends or impending changes that could influence future values.
- Communicate with clients on timing of deliverables, as well as feedback/market activity of on-market listings.
- Manage workflow and prioritize by importance and client/broker needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of commercial real estate financial analysis, economics, and business preferred. Must have knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. Must have the ability to think critically and creatively during property and financial analysis and valuation. Strong knowledge of real estate valuation and assessment of risk affecting property values is preferred. Must be able to communicate effectively, written and orally. Must be well adept at using Excel for financial modeling. Argus experience preferred.
Competitive Compensation Package: Above market base salary, premium benefit package and bi-annual bonus program.
Capital Pacific is an equal opportunity employer.
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job