Link Industrial Properties
Accounts Receivables / Revenue Analyst– Fort Washington, PA Office
Link Industrial Properties (“LINK”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. LINK currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 355 million square feet throughout the U.S. Review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of one to five years related experience in the commercial real estate industry and hands-on experience in receivables, revenue management and collections
- Solid computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Access (or a similar database application) required. Yardi experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated service orientation.
- Results-oriented with a desire to learn and support new technologies and processes.
- Familiar with commercial lease agreements
- Adaptability to changing demands.
- Serve as the tenant contact for billings, payment applications, account reconciliations and collection of current and past due balances.
- Review lease documents for billing issues and adjust accounts in the appropriate system of record.
- Review recurring monthly charges and direct billable charges.
- Review daily application of tenant payments for exceptions, monitoring tenant account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Furnishes and/or coordinates various report statuses on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinate the completion of annual common area maintenance expense reconciliations and the annual budgeted estimate recalculations, ensuring all billings are in accordance with the lease provision.
- Advise Property Management and Accounting departments on billing and account reconciliations.
- Serve as support to the Operations and Accounting departments for system entries that originate within the system of record.
- Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at company’s discretion.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
We have an entrepreneurial approach that encourages high performers to contribute and grow.
- Accounting / Control
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job