Fore Property is a full service, national real estate company that develops, builds and manages residential multifamily housing We are currently seeking a Development/Finance Associate to join our Capital Markets and Finance team in Santa Barbara, CA
The ideal candidate will have prior multifamily real estate experience and/or real estate finance experience. The Associate’s primary responsibility will be managing project financing related activities from production of financial models and investment packages to coordinating the closing of debt and equity financing.
Additional responsibilities include:
- - Financial Analysis and Modeling
- - Project Feasibility
- - Economic Projections and Sensitivities
- - Prepare debt and equity investment packages
- - Support the Capital Markets and Finance team
- - Coordinate due diligence and closing process with construction lenders and joint venture equity partners
- 3-5 years prior multifamily development/ real estate experience a must
- Prior Financial Analysis experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, Business or related discipline
- Office 365 Proficiency
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and goal oriented
- Effective organization and time management skills; detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Fore Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an extremely competitive salary package which includes excellent base salary, 401(k) with company match, Medical/Dental/Vision, 2 weeks’ vacation, sick days, 10 paid holidays per year.
FPC is a drug free work place. All candidates must undergo a drug test and background check including DMV and criminal records.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.