New York-based, boutique development firm is seeking a junior project manager/analyst to assist in the development of projects in New York and select markets around the US. Property types include office, residential, retail and mixed-use, both through ground-up development and conversion.
Looking to hire immediately or at latest by year end.
Areas of Responsibility & Job Requirements:
- Management of project planning, design, construction estimating, project team selection, and GC oversight
- Maintaining budgets, schedule, while working in tandem with in-house design, construction, legal and accounting personnel
- Perform financial modeling and analysis to evaluate and structure transactions
- Strong financial modeling skills (Excel, ARGUS) and project management skills (Project)
- Responsible for market research and property-level due diligence
- Self-motivated and proactive with an established track record of getting things done effectively and independently
- A team player, able to work in an entrepreneurial environment, balance changing priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, business or planning required
- MBA degree in real estate, business or planning preferred but not required
Years of Industry Experience Required:
- 3-5+ years of real estate investing experience, specifically in the New York metro area
- Experience with mixed-use projects preferred but not required
- Project Management
- Due Diligence
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.