Job Summary:CBRE is seeking a talented leader with extensive implementation/support experience of ERPs (PeopleSoft, JDE, Oracle Cloud and other SaaS solutions), sufficient tech savvy (e.g., experience in modern product delivery approaches such as design thinking, agile methodologies) and experience in driving a business transformation. This individual will have the critical responsibility to drive day to day operational support and processes globally and be part of the ERP CoE leadership.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This individual will report into the Vice President of Global ERP platforms and will be responsible for:
- Provide ongoing, global support to the financial and HR applications. This includes overseeing the standard operating procedures and constant efficiency improvements in the support model.
- Conduct business with a customer service-oriented approach and demonstrate a proven ability to manage customer relationships / expectations through an enterprise software implementation and beyond.
- Plan, manage, and monitor work requests; negotiate and create deliverable commitments and resolve issues in ways that are mutually satisfactory to D&T and the business partner.
- Create a high-performance leadership team by providing motivation, leadership, and professional development.
- Provide training as needed to ensure the technical staff has the necessary skills to meet the challenges presented by the business environment.
- Effectively manage all resources to ensure project schedules are met. Effectively manage costs according to financial budgets. Contribute to the budgeting process as required.
- Execute implementation adopting agile practices small high impact cross functional teams, conference room pilots, orient towards working software.
- Responsible for support operations, enhancements and upgrades of the platform on an ongoing basis - set and achieve best-in-class operational SLAs
- Evaluate performance, apply appropriate mentoring/coaching, develop and execute development plans for both functional and technical team members.
- Identify and execute continuous improvement initiatives for the systems identified through the use of measures and metrics, agreed upon best practices, and/or comparison to peer organizations - including but not limited to: team structure, process, strategy, use of tools/technology, and documentation.
- Periodically evaluate the governance and application change process and provide recommendations for process improvements as necessary.
- Execute the governance process which includes reviewing all requested initiatives for fit and proper prioritization within the application strategy.
- Establish governance and a culture of transparent performance management.
- Across all priorities, a key driver of success will be the ability to manage stakeholders, achieve consensus on the back of fact-based analysis and drive disciplined execution.
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- Seasoned technology executive with minimum of 15 years of D&T experience and 7 years of leadership experience. Substantial experience in PeopleSoft and or JDE ERPs mixed with SaaS solutions specifically covering HR, Finance and procurement functions.
- Track record in delivering large scale implementations at an Enterprise scale; experience in leading engineering team for ERPs (employee, vendors, on-short and off-shore).
- Passion for the role of technology in business transformation; Expert level knowledge of PeopleSoft and or JDE along with SaaS solutions. Experience in driving ERP platform strategy for an enterprise; Experience in implementing modern product development practices (agile, design thinking)
- Relish working with a small high-impact teams; ambitious and results oriented sets a high bar and leads with example; ability to set a transformative agenda and drive practical execution; ability to operate at senior levels building relationships with HR, finance and operations business leaders.. A leader with the experience and demeanor to provide positive direction to the current team members and inspire confidence and trust with business partners and customers.
- Able to work both autonomously and with appropriate collaboration among other team members and senior management across a highly matrixed organization.
- Assertive and proactive, decisive and tenacious with political wisdom and discerning judgment. Must have a sense of humor.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant field, advanced degree and/or MBA is a plus; ERP/ agile certifications a plus
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- General Management and C-Suite
- Alternative Investments