Cain International - Real Estate Private Equity Analyst Position, New York, NY
Cain International is a privately held diversified real estate firm investing in opportunistic equity and debt across various asset classes in the US and Europe. Founded in 2014, the company has deployed approximately $5bn across a multi-strategy portfolio, including $3.3bn of construction and redevelopment financing, $1bn of real estate private equity, and $300m of corporate private equity. Cain International is a subsidiary of Eldridge Industries, a privately held holding company run by Todd Boehly. Recent investments include the Waldorf Astoria and Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, the Aman New York, and the Raffles Boston Back Bay Hotel and Residences.
Cain International is expanding its U.S. offices and seeking a highly motivated analyst to join its multi-strategy investment team in New York City. The analyst will focus on new opportunities across the capital stack in the U.S and oversee a diverse portfolio of existing projects and developments located across New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Miami and Washington, D.C. The analyst will assist in transaction underwriting, advanced financial modelling, detailed market research, investment due diligence, and asset management through all stages of an investment. Interested candidates should be highly motivated with excellent analytical and communication skills and seeking to join an entrepreneurial growing team.
Investment Analyst Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain financial models, pro-formas, partnership structures, and sensitivity analyses
- Assist in executing and managing investments across the firm’s various investment strategies
- Prepare investment committee memorandums for new investment opportunities
- Perform detailed competitive positioning research and market analysis
- Monitor existing investments, business plan implementation and portfolio management
- 1 - 2 years of real estate or finance related experience
- Thorough interest in real estate and real estate related businesses
- Strong financial modeling skills, including experience with cash flow models, promote waterfalls and property-level analysis
- High degree of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to report financial analyses in concise written and verbal formats
- Ability and desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability
- Base salary and annual bonus commensurate with experience
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.