DRA Advisors LLC is a New York-based registered investments advisor specializing is real estate investment management services for institutional and private investors, including pension funds, university endowments, foundations, and insurance companies. Since DRA was founded in 1986, the firm has acquired over $31 billion of real
estate, including 56 million square feet of office, 75 million square feet of retail, 62 million square feet of industrial, and 72,000 multifamily units. As of September 30, 2019, DRA has over $11 billion in assets under management.
The Industrial Asset Manager is responsible for strategically managing value -add industrial real estate investments to maximize property performance, asset values and investment returns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for carrying out strategic goals at the property level through leasing, expense control and implementation/completion of capital improvements as well as completion of some light development projects.
- Joint Venture structure-managing relationships while executing the business plan of the assigned portfolio.
- Work in conjunction with the acquisition and disposition departments during the life of the asset.
- Manage due diligence processes on new acquisitions.
- Master new markets as acquisition targets are identified by providing market assessments.
- Argus Enterprise modeling support and risk assessment for prospective investments.
- Support in the disposition process as asset managed projects are monetized.
- Manage internal and external teams as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance or related field is strongly desired.
- Minimum 10 years Asset Management experience within the industrial sector.
- Depth of tenant relationships and knowledge into tenant’s market position, expansion plans, and co-tenancy preferences.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Strong prioritization, communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Strategic thinking with an ability to execute tactically.
- Ability to work within tight timeframe's and meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem solving & project management skills.
- Team player who demonstrates the ability to collaborate with employees throughout all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills are essential to synthesize information, make assumptions, and present key findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy along with ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to plan ahead, anticipate potential problems and react nimbly.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint and Word. & Argus Enterprise. VTS experience is preferred.
Position is based in NYC and involves approximately 25% travel
- Asset Management
10+ to 15 years
Apply for this job