- Geography: Global
- Acts as key financial and logistical liaison and/or resource between Host management to our key stakeholders, including GWS and Property Management. Works with Host management team to identify, develop and implement strategic plans to achieve goals. Implements actions for improvement and practical solutions as approved by management.
- Responsible for business metrics, strategic management of project resources, developing processes and standards to streamline overall business operations. Conducts special financial and business studies and other duties as assigned by management. Produces routine and ad hoc reports, packages and pro forma analyses for management and business unit.
- Oversees preparation, reviews and monitors data reports including performance, financial, pipeline and other business metrics. Analyzes income and expense trends to identify opportunities to improve profitability. Makes recommendations on revised controls and implements actions for improvement.
- Oversees submission of reports/request deadlines. Coordinates work across Host departments. Compiles and reviews statistics and market data and adds commentary to complete analysis reports required for acquisitions, transitions and/or business proposals.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving complex inquiries and requests from internal and external clients. Develops project plans and costs, including personnel and fiscal requirements to achieve defined objectives. Provides updates relative to project resource and fiscal plans.
- Leads and facilitates communication of best practices, policies, procedures and initiatives to support Host s field operations. Ensures shared knowledge to implement process improvements. Facilitates process improvement by engaging appropriate resources in issue identification and resolution.
- Acts as system administrator for specialized software utilized by the business group to support its operations. Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems, maintaining system integrity and security.
- Facilitates regular meetings to review project status for active and pending projects (project pipeline). Collaborates with core team to develop solutions and leads project team through implementation and completion.
- Responsible for reporting status of individual and groups of projects and programs. Provides appropriate levels of detail, and summarizes complex issues succinctly.
- Manages internal and external relationships in support of program. May contract and manage vendors. May provide consultation on complex low to medium scale projects that integrate into an organized program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, able to work in ambiguous situations, and well organized.
- Some formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Will provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university required, MBA or similar preferred. Minimum fire to seven years of related experience. Prior Supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong process skills, negotiating, decision-making and analytical skills are necessary. Demonstrated ability in project management processes, tools and techniques.
- Ability to build and maintain effective professional/client relationships.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
- Possesses strong understanding of successful transformational initiatives:
o Value agenda and business case development
o Operational and Process Excellence
o Organizational Design and Enablement (talent strategies, change management training, etc.)
- Proficiency in developing change management artifacts / tools in support of strategic objectives (Ability to resource plan, Advanced problem solving)
- Requires the ability to influence at all levels in the organization with frequent exposure to Sr./C-Suite organizational leaders. This position requires executive presence and capability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Reviews complex financial/business analysis and reports prepared by subordinates. Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions. Develops and implements financial policies and procedures. Approves and oversees department budget.
- Has the ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- This position will be based in our team s New York, Chicago or San Francisco office.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- General Management and C-Suite
- Alternative Investments