At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a PRI Analyst within PNC Realty Investors Acquisitions & Development organization, you will be based in Washington, DC.
In this role, you will be a member of PNC Realty Investors, Inc. (PRI), an organization of more than 30 professionals. PRI is a registered investment advisor and an affiliate of The PNC Financial Services Group. You will be working with PRI on an institutional real estate fund with gross assets valued at approximately $8 Billion.
You will support the investment team in identifying, underwriting, and closing existing income acquisitions, dispositions, and development transactions in the Eastern Region and portions of the Midwest Region of the United States. Duties include but are not limited to: financial analysis/investment underwriting, preparation of investment packages, investment due diligence, and market research.
Preferred Skills and Experience for this position include:
* Real Estate development experience
* Experience in the areas of finance, valuation, and real estate transactions
* Strong analytical abilities, relationship management, and written/oral communication skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Skilled using Word, Excel, and Argus Enterprise
* Independently conducts financial analyses, assembles reports and assists with monitoring of operations or underwriting. Performs various internal and asset-level research and analysis.
* Performs basic data modeling and financial analysis in support of real estate investment operations and activities.
* Collects business, financial and statistical data. Performs market research and due diligence with respect to potential or existing real estate investments.
* Works with external partners such as attorneys, title insurance companies, investment sales and leasing brokers and property management companies, in support of the business . Summarizes and prepares information for presentation for senior management and investment committee.
* Actively participates in project activities.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
* Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
* Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAccuracy and Attention to Detail - Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Financial Forecasting and Modeling - Knowledge of and ability to use processes, tools, and techniques for exploring and evaluating alternative financial scenarios and results.Problem Solving - Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Real Estate Development - Knowledge of real estate development; ability to manage different aspects of the real estate development function, including business development, methods of real estate, and operational processes.Regulatory Environment - Financial Services - Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Disability Accommodations Statement
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at . The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
<img height=1 width=1 border=0 src= />
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
- Research/Market Analysis
This job is no longer active.