We are currently seeking a Senior Leasing Broker (Office Agency Leasing Team) to join Foundry Commercial in Nashville, TN.
The Senior Leasing Broker is responsible for contributing to the profitability of the Nashville Brokerage team by providing marketing, research, transaction, and advisory services for the firm’s owner/investor clients. This position will also work closely with the Nashville leadership to develop new business and grow the overall leasing and management portfolio. This is an incentive-based position that rewards highly motivated sales professionals.
We are open to candidates who would like to relocate to Nashville.
Essential Job Functions:
· Provide transaction-related services (market and financial analysis, proposal drafts, negotiate lease terms) in the leasing of office buildings in Nashville, TN.
· Co-manage the Office Agency brokerage leasing team.
· Contribute to the profitability of the brokerage teams through the support of business development, research and transactional initiatives.
· Work with senior leadership to develop new business opportunities.
· Review and negotiate lease renewals, expansions and terminations.
· Assist on Special Projects working in conjunction with the firm’s development and investment team.
· Attend tours, meetings, and lease calls with brokerage teams.
· Play an active role in preparing and delivering team pitches and presentations.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience required.
· 10 plus years of experience on an Office Landlord Agency team or working directly for an office owner.
· Experience working with institutional real estate investors.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office programs.
· Superior customer service skills and orientation. Collaborative style needed.
· Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints.
· Sound troubleshooting skills and capacity to fully resolve problems.
· A current and valid Real estate broker license.
Foundry Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Foundry Commercial is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available person in every job. It is the policy of Foundry Commercial to grant equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, veteran's status, or any other conditions or identifications against which discrimination is prohibited.
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.