Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company®, one of four San Diego based S&P 500 companies dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. Our company is structured as a REIT, and its monthly dividends are supported by the cash flow from over 6,000 real estate properties owned under long-term lease agreements with regional and national commercial tenants. To date, our company has declared almost 600 consecutive common stock monthly dividends throughout its 50-year operating history and has continually increased the dividend since Realty Income's public listing in 1994 (NYSE: O). Our company attracts individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and teamwork. If you appreciate working in a professional environment that rewards employees based on merit and values a work-life balance, make sure to apply today!
As Realty Income’s Payroll and HR Specialist, you will be working alongside a growing team of enthusiastic Human Resources professionals. Primarily focusing on multistate payrolls, benefit payments, and stock plan transactions, you will be reporting to the Payroll and Stock Accountant. You should be able to tell us about your proven track record of handling highly confidential personnel and financial information, intermediate Microsoft Excel experience, and having an overall process driven background.
Your Contribution to the Team Includes:
- Process multistate domestic payroll for 200+ employees through UltiPro
- Calculate prorated earnings and deductions for new hires, terminations, and leaves of absences
- Upload payroll files into UltiPro (payroll processing system) and enter additional payroll adjustments
- Review payroll registers and exception reports for accuracy and reasonableness
- Run and save pre-check and post-payroll reports
- Prepare and process off-cycle payrolls as necessary
- Prepare termination checks and state-mandated notifications for terminating employees
- Complete employee verification of employment (VOE) forms
- Provide payroll information for unemployment insurance notice requests
- Continually explore opportunities for payroll efficiencies
- Provide superior customer service as the contact for payroll information and questions
- Review, reconcile, and process semi-monthly timesheets in UltiPro Time Management module for both exempt and nonexempt employees
- Ensure timesheets are submitted and approved by deadlines and that timesheets are completed in compliance with government regulations and company policy
- Work with managers to resolve any discrepancies
- Prepare and distribute timesheet reminder emails
- Prepare and distribute payroll calendar
- Run monthly benefit reports in UltiPro
- Reconcile and prepare payments for benefit invoices to ensure employee election choices are accurately represented and funded
- Review and track invoice discrepancies
- Upload approved invoices into Yardi
- Mail checks to vendors with required backups
- Reconcile 401(k) contributions and match to payroll on quarterly basis
- Assist in preparation for annual 401k audit
Stock Plan Administration
- Maintain the company’s stock data in Equity Edge Online (stock plan administration system)
- Enter/update employee information and tax preferences in Equity Edge Online
- Provide timely communication of new stock grants and vesting of shares to employees
- Respond to stock administration-related internal and external inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Provide training information to participants
- Calculate annual AFFO stock grant
- Coordinate with hiring manager to prepare for new employee
- Enter provisioning information into UltiPro and push out notifications
- Enter new employee information in all systems
Perform other duties as assigned.
To all recruitment agencies Realty Income does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, Realty Income employees, or any company location. Realty Income is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Accounting / Control
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.