Kairos Investment Management Company is looking for an Investment Transaction Manager – Credit Strategies who has the skill to help execute a recently formed credit investment platform affiliated with KIMC. This position reports directly to the Senior Investment Director of Credit and will work closely with the Senior Investment Manager.
This is a unique opportunity to drive growth with a recently formed strategy of an established advisor engaged in a broad range of capital markets and lending activities. This individual will work closely with senior management to manage the investment transaction processes of the fund’s platform which includes the origination of senior debt, mezzanine debt, and preferred equity investments secured by commercial real estate and multifamily assets with value-add strategies. Candidate will also assist the team to manage the transaction processes related to the fund’s national acquisition strategy of single tenant net-leased assets.
Job Duties in Brief
- Assist in the closing of qualified investments and help in the gathering of due diligence and coordinate closing activities with internal and external parties
- Create and maintain closing checklists and communicate the status with appropriate team members
- Provide instructions and requests to title/escrow, third party vendors, borrowers (and their financial advisors), and follow up for receipt of requested documentation. Manage the organization of received due diligence items within Kairos’ internal document management systems
- Assist in post-closing loan set up with third-party loan servicers in coordination with Kairos’ asset management team
- Coordinate activities with outside legal counsel to ensure a smooth and organized closing process
- Coordinate internal funding process with Kairos’ accounting team
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in transaction management within a fund finance group or other lenders and has demonstrated increasing responsibilities during career
- Thorough understanding of due diligence and title/escrow processes
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Paralegal experience a plus, but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a willingness and ability to work
- Highly motivated, must have strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment
What We Offer
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading team, renowned for excellence.
- Ground floor opportunity to help grow a recently formed platform
- A highly competitive compensation package will be awarded to the successful candidate.
- Business Development
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job