BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Join our team as a Property Assistant in Los Angeles, CA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed. Who you areStrong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do.
As a Property Assistant, you will be involved in all aspects of managing a commercial building from operations and financial activities to managing important relationships with our tenants and property owners. From managing service contracts and tracking bid packages, to completing property inspections and making recommendations, you ll have the opportunity to share your innovative ideas to continually improve how we manage our commercial properties.
- 2- 3 years experience in commercial real estate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel).
- Familiarity with real estate software such as Yardi, MRI, etc. would be an asset.
- Experience with contract and leasing agreements preferred.
- You develop and maintain strong relationships with property owners, tenants, vendors and contractors.
- You respond in a timely manner to tenants needs to meet lease obligations.
- You support senior management by preparing regular ownership reports.
- You successfully manage all administrative tasks, including work orders, service requests, rent and expense payments, property maintenance and vendor compliance requirements.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Property Management
This job is no longer active.