We are a group of hardworking, tech-savvy, service oriented, fast paced, and innovative employees. We pride ourselves on taking care of our properties, clients, residents, and employees. If this is aligned with who you are, apply NOW.
The company: Roscoe Property Management is a forward thinking full-service property management company with the best leaders in the industry.
The position: We’re looking for a Business Development Associate in Dallas, Texas. The Business Development Associate is responsible for interfacing with brokers, owners, and developers to nurture relationship and identify potential 3rd party management assignments.
- Source 3rd party management assignments.
- Cold-calling of developers and owners in the Dallas Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Prepare analysis of potential management assignments.
- Develop and nurture relationships with local brokers, lenders, title companies and owners.
- Participate in management proposal preparation.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills – Must interface with brokers, owners and developers to identify potential 3rd party management assignments.
- Must be willing to do “whatever it takes” to secure a viable lead, including cold calling, follow up, and negotiation.
- Ensure that communication and reporting of pertinent information to direct supervisor is clear and concise.
- Work with internal staff to draft management proposals, due diligence contracts, etc. as needed.
- Market Knowledge – Stays abreast of the ever-changing fundamentals of the sub markets within the territory.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years’ experience in multi-family housing required.
- Deep knowledge of the DFW multi-family market.
- Multifamily underwriting experience required.
- A current, valid Driver License is required
Why should you Apply?
- Reason 1- Top industry pay and benefits including 401K and generous paid time off
- Reason 2- Advancement opportunities with a fast-growing company
- Reason 3- Company Events and volunteer opportunities
- Reason 4- Work with a team of professionals
- Reason 5 – A focus on training and industry education
Employment with Roscoe Property Management is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Roscoe Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Research/Market Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years