Reporting to the Director of Real Estate Acquisitions, the Asset Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of large multifamily properties located in markets west of the Rockies for Isabella Services LLC, a privately-held $1B Family Trust.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide oversight and guidance for third-party property managers and other service providers.
- Review and approve proposed budgets, capital projects, and other expenditures.
- Prepare and deliver detailed quarterly reports on portfolio performance.
- Assist in the development and implementation of business plans and revenue maximization strategies.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with public and private financing programs including GSEs, CMBS, Insurance Companies, and other capital sources. Have the knowledge and proven to assist in the underwriting and acquisition of new properties. As well as significant experience with the ongoing monitoring of portfolio assets to anticipate and mitigate potential risk factors while optimizing performance.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Four to six years of experience of progressive experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel, Yardi, and Argus
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to multitask efficiently and assume new responsibilities
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job