We are seeking an Analyst-level candidate to provide dedicated transaction support to the Warehouse Mortgage Finance group of a premier global investment bank in New York City. The Warehouse Mortgage Finance group leverages a multi- $billion balance sheet in providing debt funds and REITs with warehouse lending facilities that finance a wide array of commercial real estate transactions, mostly in the transitional lending space.
As a member of the Warehouse Lending team you will be providing full cycle transaction support in the origination, closing and ongoing maintenance of new and existing warehouse lines. You will play an instrumental role in coordinating the work of 3rd party vendors and internal constituents in the underwriting, due diligence and funding of facility loans. Your role will also entail coordinating with several internal and external parties to ensure counterparties maintain on-going compliance with facility documentation and other internal/external requirements, and you will likely take on additional responsibilities as the book of business continues to expand (including supporting CLO securitizations as needed).
• Responsible for day to day transaction support of new and existing warehouse lines
• Support senior team members with the underwriting, structuring and legal documentation of new facilities
• Review and interpret credit agreements in order to ensure compliance with internal bank credit policy and external regulatory requirements
• Coordinate the work of 3rd party underwriting and due diligence firm for loans going into the facilities
• Work as a liaison between Deal Team and Operations. Assist with getting assets approved and ensure accurate booking of transactions in the firm’s systems and records
• Assist in putting together deal tapes and asset summary reports for securitization transactions (such as CLOs) for our clients
• Ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with policy, procedure and appropriate controls
• Identify efficiency improvements in all operational aspects of the business
• Provide support to the CMBS capital markets team when required
• Candidate is required to have a BA/BS
• 1 to 3 years’ experience in commercial real estate underwriting, due diligence or related field
• Excellent financial analysis skills, and analytical skills (Advanced Excel highly desirable)
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Word and PowerPoint
- Due Diligence
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.