Four Corners (“FCPT” or the “Company”) was launched in November 2015 and owns approximately 700 properties, the majority of which are triple net restaurant properties. The Company’s business strategy going forward is to diversify and grow its real estate portfolio by acquiring branded restaurants and other strong retail properties. The Company is publicly traded on the NYSE with a market capitalization of roughly $1.9 billion. For more information on the company, please see .
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to join the team as an Accounts Receivable Accountant. This position will work as part of the accounting team in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment, assisting the Lease Accountant. The role will also be active in supporting acquisition and asset management functions within FCPT, and will benefit from direct interaction with the finance, legal, property management, and acquisition teams.
The Accounts Receivable will have an active role in:
• Working with the Lease Accountant to process monthly rental payments for tenants as well as any filing and/or special projects
• Analysis and reconciliation of rent payments and preparation of monthly tenant invoices
• Assisting in preparation of quarterly and annual statements regarding common area maintenance, real estate taxes, utilities and other costs
• Assisting in preparation of related lease accounting schedules for newly acquired or signed leases.
• Working closely with tenants to resolve any discrepancies and/or outstanding balances
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Working knowledge of retail real estate, with experience in lease accounting and lease auditing
• Understanding of property management in relation to financial accounting, recoveries, and budgeting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business
• Minimum of 2 years of lease or property accounting experience
• Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects
• Positive attitude, sense of urgency self-starter
• Ability to work as part of a team
- Accounting / Control
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job