At Fore Property, our vertically integrated platform fosters dynamic, first-class work environments in regional offices throughout the country. We’ve built a culture of collaboration, respect and high standards, which is reflected in each of our communities. We welcome all individuals seeking an opportunity to join our passionate team of visionaries in multifamily development, construction, and management.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager/Owner's Representative to join our team in Los Gatos, CA.
The Project Manager/Owner’s Representative will monitor multiple multifamily development projects for budget, schedule and quality. The candidate will possess strong management and construction experience including building codes, QA/QC and accessibility requirements. The candidate will have the ability to communicate construction status to the development team through written reports. Prior experience coordinating design teams and general contractors is key. The role will also be involved in predevelopment on future multifamily projects.
- Monitoring the progress of projects including review of schedule, weather delays, etc.
- Monitoring and coordinating RFIs, submittals and potential change orders.
- Assist in tracking & controlling construction and development costs against the budget to avoid cost over-runs.
- Monitoring the quality of construction, worker productivity & compliance with building/safety codes.
- Assisting with monitoring and managing the design team tasks through construction.
- Establishing and maintaining professional working relationship with city officials and inspectors.
- Monitoring LEED process with design team and general contractor.
- Managing and implementing all company policies
- 4+ years’ experience in multifamily development and construction required
- Work experience and knowledge of Bay Area markets strongly preferred
- Must have strong technical understanding of construction, architectural design and engineering
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while attending on site meetings, delivering reports, submittals, maintaining sub list, subcontracts, schedules, change orders, insurance, material procurement, logistics, closeouts, etc
- Proficient with Excel, MS Project, Procore or other similar project management software
- Strong communication and financial skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate, Architecture, Civil Engineering, or Building Construction Management preferred
Fore Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an extremely competitive salary package which includes excellent base salary, 401(k) with company match, Medical/Dental/Vision, 2 weeks’ vacation, sick days, 10 paid holidays per year.
FPC is a drug free work place. All candidates must undergo a drug test and background check including DMV and criminal records.
- Project Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job