Our Construction and Development Department is expanding!
Senior Project Manager
Full Time Position
Location: Manhattan, NY
The Senior Project Manager will take day-to-day tasks across the variety of disciplines under the project development department.
- Strong experience in new out ground up construction;
- Coordinate and manage with CM, contractors and design team;
- Review plans and specifications;
- Develop and track project schedules and budgets;
- Take in charge of construction process;
- Perform Job-site visits;
- Review requisitions, payment applications, and other invoices;
- Attend project meetings;
- Review Change orders;
- Be responsible for administering the project from the pre-construction budgeting/schedule stage to completion in coordination and overview of procurement, estimating, scheduling, coordination development, construction, timeline, budget/forecasting, staffing, closeout;
- Provide support as required from design team, sales and marketing team, finance team and acquisition team;
- Provide quality control on interior finishes.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction, civil engineering, project management or similar preferred;
- Over 10 years construction project administration experience working on high end residential projects;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required;
- Must be flexible and have strong multi-tasking capabilities.
- Project Management
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.