Transaction Manager Candidate Profile
The position will be responsible for assisting in managing multiple Commercial Real Estate transactions and processes in the US and Canada for a Global Client. You will lead projects in the negotiation of office leases for acquisitions and dispositions of office space. You will demonstrate your expertise in real estate portfolio management including site selection, negotiation of leases, dispositions and acquisitions. You will review financial analysis, regularly provide project status updates, and conduct additional research as requested by the client.
Establishing and growing relationships with client’s internal Real Estate Department.
You will report primarily to the Lead Point of Contact for a global client.
- Manage multiple real estate lease/sales/disposition projects with autonomy;
- Oversee management of broker relationships, negotiation of terms & renewals and obtain appropriate sign offs;
- Lead the process for location/site selection/dispositions optimizing terms, work closely with the internal and external client teams on all site selection decisions;
- Establish common operating processes to guide consistency and repeatability;
- Develop business cases for major real estate decisions;
- This position must demonstrate the ability to influence, establish and sustain relationships at all levels.
Skills And Abilities
- Mind-set with a strong customer service focus;
- Excellent lease negotiation skills;
- Detail-orientation with business and finance acumen;
- Emotionally intelligent with the ability to influence, negotiate and build collaborative relationships with client;
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate remote teams to do their best work;
- Experience innovating and driving improvements to existing programs;
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities;
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business or Finance preferred
- 5-7+ years of experience in negotiating multiple real estate transactions
- Knowledge of real estate standards, policies, metrics & best practices
- Proven record in negotiation of lease and sale transactions and influencing clients;
- Experience managing teams preferred.
- Corporate Services
- Portfolio Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job