Fore Property Company is a full service, national real estate company that develops, builds, and manages residential multifamily housing. We are currently seeking a Vice President Development- to join our team in Tampa, FL.
The Vice President Development will be responsible for leading all new development activities and executing all functions of development for multifamily projects with a focus on planning, entitlement, financial analysis, and overall management of the development process from inception to stabilization.
- Minimum of 7-10 years previous real estate development experience required. Previous experience in multifamily development/construction required.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate, Architecture, Civil Engineering, or Building Construction required.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and goal oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Track record of consistently completing development projects on time and on budget.
Fore Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an extremely competitive salary package which includes excellent base salary, 401(k) with company match, Medical/Dental/Vision, 2 weeks vacation, sick days, 10 paid holidays per year.
FPC is a drug free work place. All candidates must undergo a drug test and background check including DMV and criminal records.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.