ML Realty Partners is actively seeking an experienced Director of Asset Management to oversee portfolio operations and negotiate leases.
- Oversee management of $1B portfolio by working closely with an asset manager and third-party property managers to maximize operating results and increase asset value
- Track, analyze and report property performance and financial results
- Develop and execute property-level strategies for leasing, operations, and capital expenditures
- Foster good internal and external relationships
- Negotiate tenant lease documents and oversee various property legal matters
- Collaborate with leasing and development on tenant improvement projects
- Assist with due diligence on acquisitions
- Some flexible travel required
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- The ability to manage multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines and work with all parts of the company
- Desire to cultivate new and existing relationships
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Must have prior lease negotiation experience
- Team player
- Bachelor’s degree; 7+ years’ experience managing and leasing a portfolio
About ML Realty Partners
ML Realty Partners (MLRP) is a long term industrial real estate investor in the Central United States. The company provides clients with an exceptional experience at its properties. A collaborative team of accountable professionals, ML Realty Partners has a platform that will continue to strive to exceed team members’ expectations, both in growth opportunities and in recognition of performance.
- Portfolio Management
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.