We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual that has good knowledge of accounting principles. The candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities and report directly to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). They must be able to implement problem-solving and research skills to meet project objectives and possess a great attention to detail. Exposure to NYC Residential Real Estate is a plus.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting in all areas of accounting and financial reporting. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, lease administration, invoicing of tenants, bank reconciliations and miscellaneous clerical duties.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong mathematical, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Required knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Preferred knowledge of MDS(Multi Data Services)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or mathematics preferred
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in finance, accounting or business operations
- Accounting / Control
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job