Title: Property Manager
Location: Santa Ana, CA
This position will perform the day-to-day activities of property management for a portfolio of Southern California commercial properties to ensure a high-quality standard of operation at each property.
- Regularly meet with clients, establish positive client relations and ensure that high standards of service are achieved.
- Address client concerns and support Executive Team in resolving complex client issues.
- Visit properties, identify maintenance needs, follow through with coordination of repairs from bidding process through completion of work.
- Manage the financial performance of the portfolio to include budget preparation, expense control, variance reports, CAM billing and reconciliation.
- Review delinquent receivables and direct collection procedures.
- Use property management systems and procedures for document and report preparation and maintenance.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all property management documents (lease agreements, certificates of insurance, vendor contracts, etc.) and operate the properties in accordance with these documents.
- Manage and direct the work of administrative support staff.
- Manage projects of tenant improvement and building/property improvement.
- Manage leasing activities, either in-house or through 3rd party brokerage teams.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Position requires an experienced and proven property manager with an established track record of success. Specific requirements include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- A minimum three years experience in a property manager position in commercial real estate. CPM or RPA designation a plus.
- Real estate financial management and asset/investment management skills.
- Outgoing, confident, and likable personality with ability to work and communicate well with fellow staff members, clients, vendors and internal/external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of business development.
- Active California DRE broker or salespersons license required.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite: knowledge of MRI a plus.
- Ability to train and lead a team of professionals.
- Accounting / Control
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job