DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Alpha Capital CRE team is seeking an experienced Senior Analyst to join their team boutique capital markets team. This role will require preparing of debt and/or equity offering memorandums for commercial real estate transactions, including research, financial modeling, and composition of executive summaries. This role will provide an experienced individual a platform to grow and build relationships while working with seasoned producers. We believe in building each person’s network and support business development activities and want each person to grow their network while leveraging the existing team.
- Managing analyst who is responsible for initial underwrite of all deals and creating offering memorandums/teasers for the office.
- Participate in the sourcing, assessment and structuring of debt and equity opportunities
- Develop a greater understand of targeting the appropriate capital sources for each deal. Working closely with each producer on all types of deals while learning how to put the appropriate capital stack together.
- Work directly with each producer on marketing the transaction to the investor community through closing.
- Two to five years of relevant experience, within capital markets, transaction-based roles.
- Exceptionally strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills. Ability to network and provide team building with business development
- Proficient computer skills (MS – Word, PP, Excel), especially in financial modeling (IRR, Multiple, NPV, Discount Rates, Waterfalls, etc.). This is your primary job, but will also over-see putting together offering memorandums, teasers, and investor lists.
- Knowledge and experience of Indesign for Offering Memorandums.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to various audiences. The individual will communicate with analysts, senior management, investors, lenders, partners, etc. Communicates clearly and with appropriate urgency.
- Able to manage others, delegating/reviewing work and prioritizing work flows.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively both individually as well as part of a team (internal and external). Exceptional time management and prioritization are necessary to succeed in a fast-paced environment where the individual is required to manage multiple projects with significant responsibilities and competing priorities.
- B.A. or B.S. in Finance, Real Estate, Economics or Mathematics, with demonstrated academic excellence from a credible four-year institution.