General Purpose/Summary of Job:
The FP&A Assistant Manager role will provide assistance to the Financial Planning & Analysis team to create forward-looking financial information and analysis to be used to support decision making for the New York division and overall company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in creating critical internal/external monthly and quarterly reports for senior management; both financial metrics and key business drivers
- Provide variance analytics and present explanations in a concise and summarized format
- Production of interest expense forecasting model
- Lead the annual capital budgeting process
- Quarterly preparation, analysis and reporting of peer comparative statistics
- Interface with various teams throughout the company and senior management to maintain the proper flow of information
- Continuous evaluation and creation of processes to ensure departmental efficiency
- Support ad-hoc efforts and reporting requests from senior management
- Assist with annual budgets and quarterly re-forecast as needed
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Commercial Real Estate accounting or finance experience
- Experience with accounting systems and information tools
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ideal candidate is highly self-motivated and thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-8 years accounting or finance experience, in the commercial real estate industry
Vornado Realty Trust is not offering relocation for this position located in our Paramus NJ office
Vornado Realty Trust is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual preference, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.